The theme (difficult to make out I guess) is fish and various sea life creatures. The idea was that Amy was in the middle (that badly crafted pale thing that looks like a ninety year old in a face pack rather than a cutsey representation of a fishily transmogrified infant, sigh) surrounded by wierd looking beings that stand for the strangeness of the world. I don't know which one is meant to be me, but Vero is the star at the top. Funnily enough, it was really enjoyable to do. I hope artistic talent has skipped a generation over me and landed on la petite.
samedi 5 janvier 2008
My World
The theme (difficult to make out I guess) is fish and various sea life creatures. The idea was that Amy was in the middle (that badly crafted pale thing that looks like a ninety year old in a face pack rather than a cutsey representation of a fishily transmogrified infant, sigh) surrounded by wierd looking beings that stand for the strangeness of the world. I don't know which one is meant to be me, but Vero is the star at the top. Funnily enough, it was really enjoyable to do. I hope artistic talent has skipped a generation over me and landed on la petite.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire