dimanche 6 avril 2008

Turning Point...Incroyable!!

I was filming Amy hoping she'd roll over in front of the camera but instead see what happenes...!! (keep an eye on her position relative to the blanket) sorry for the poor filming skills but I was so amazed I forgot all about them!

J'étais en train de filmer Amy en espérant qu'elle se retourne mais au lieu de ça, elle ne s'est pas retourné mais elle a tourné toute seule, regardez... j'étais tellement impressionée que j'en ai oublié la caméra pendant un instant....regardez sa position par rapport à la couverture!


et ici, j'essayé de faire un zoom sur son regard quand Steve a fait un drôle de bruit (!!) regardé bien ses yeux...

And on this one, I wanted to zoom on her eyes when Steve made a weird noise ... I like her reaction....

1 commentaire:

Family Brown. a dit…

Amy's if onlys....

if only I could get my knees organised I'm sure I could get to somewhere I needed to go, over to the cat bowl, the fridge, the CD collection....

if only the weaning laws allowed it I might have steak and chips rather than the sleeve of my cardigan, I bet father eats more than knitwear ......