Zen Mum triumphs with the camera again! I particularly like the pole that suddenly sprouted from the top of my head in this dramatically bad picture. But Amy is the centre of attention and she looks more with it than her Dad here. And she did attract attention as we walked through town. People kept smiling at me, cashiers cooed and aahed (ok, one did) - and, well, at first I thought they were smiling at me but then I realised it was the little elf that they were more interested in. One bloke even rushed up to us and said "Oh là là elle est très mignonne!" in a major contravention of social morés. As is a bloke wearing one of these things in a macho city like Lille, I am informed. 
This is a better photo. Amy and cloudscape in Lille city centre. Just before our lack of will power drew us into Le Furet (the ferret) to part with cash for stupid things! Well some books and a 'Fish Called Wanda' DVD.
Jumper and hat knitted by Zen Mum.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire