First to see the sea wins an ice cream!
it was me!
Deep and meaningful picture
Louis at the aquarium...
Amy's first kind of 'holiday romance'
But the only love of her life at the moment is her brother!
On the beach at Boulogne....just Amy and me - it were proper cowd
At no time am I not eating an ice cream nor got it round me gob
ice cream please
where's the ice cream?
Just scored the winning goal....
The entire squad!
Civilisation in the distance somewhere....
Even in paradise there are sulky moments then.
Learning to pose?
Where's me ice cream?
Beach abstract
Looking for crustations - but Daddy's over there!
Concentrate
Concentrate...
Finished my hotel! Why's it called the Atlantic though??
This is the Channel old chap!
Gotcha!
That ice cream is in here somewhere....
...because I just shat in the water!
Luxury hotel interlude...we would have stayed longer but we'd have had to have sold the house
The other half living how the other half lives (well 1% thereof?)
Nevermind the sociology - where's my ice cream?
When I'm a vet, this is where I'm coming for my holidays!
Split level room smelling of oak, lavender and smokey things...
...heated pool with nice foamy floor and sides....
...dinner on the lawn
...and the view from the window.
I'm keeping my eye on you...
View from the bottle of Medoc....
And back to reality. Room smelling of socks, dinner on the sofa and a paddling pool.
A wolf in wolf's clothing at the local wildlife park
Chronological error - the babysitter for the last night whilst mand and Vero had lunch.
A bison yesterday.
Something for that empty cage over there!
Oi he's my brother!
Stormy weather's end
See you all - I'm . . . . .
. . . dreaming of the seaside and ice creams!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire