jeudi 30 octobre 2008

Girl about town

Whilst Mum was in a clothes shop.....we had chance to listen to a few guided tours explain that these canon balls in the wall date back to the first German/Prussian excursion to north France. Amy was so gripped, she fell asleep.
"Shall we do a runner from the restuarant?" The hoodie effect.

We had dinner in a lovely little restaurant in the Old town. Amy was fairly well behaved, just being removed twice.



Civilisation and its discontents revisted. The roads are busier and have more shops, but the scenery on the way to the bakers is a bit more ugly. That said, the nearest bakers to Che Guillou is, er, ten kilometres away. And the croissants aren't as good.



I don't know much about architecture, in fact I don't even know what I like. This is an appart. outside Marie Claire's house. Is that a big spanner that's been left behind by the builders? Note the abscence of light!


Aucun commentaire: