"Call the police someone's eating my ear!"
A rainy Friday here in Armentieres. Slack Dad didn't know what he was doing at work for most of the day - his students hardly ever do either most of the time - he thought it was ten o'clock when it was only eight, forgot what room he was in, got lost, left his coat in a classroom, found it again, became temporarily demoralised during the afternoon, sent the students away and left early. I vaguely remember getting Amy from her room for her regular 2.46 am feed and then, moments later, I was in front of a classroom of quizzical looking students asking awkward questions about some exam I'm supposed to have prepared. Seconds later I was sloughing through a fiendish downpour in the centre of town and it was four o'clock- but after a change of clothes and wringing myself out, these two characters totally cheered me up!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire